Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionJames Campbell provides an in-depth survey of crime, punishment and justice in African American history. Presenting cutting-edge scholarship on issues of criminal justice in African American history in an accessible way for students, he makes connections between black experiences of criminal justice and violence from the slave era to the present.
- Author BiographyJAMES CAMPBELL is Lecturer in American History at the University of Leicester. He is the author of Slavery on Trial: Race, Class, and Criminal Justice in Antebellum Richmond, Virginia and the co-editor (with Rebecca Griffin) of Reconstruction: People and Perspectives.
- Author(s)James Campbell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAmerican History in Depth
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note272 p.
- Weight469 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.