All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA magisterial account of criminal law in early modern Russia in a wider European and Eurasian context.
- Author BiographyNancy Shields Kollmann is William H. Bonsall Professor in History at Stanford University. Her previous publications include By Honor Bound: State and Society in Early Modern Russia (1999).
- Author(s)Nancy Kollmann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleNew Studies in European History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.12Trending at £11.96
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.19
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £14.54Trending at £19.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.