Consider these sponsored items
- £32.90Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)David J. Cox
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleHistory of Crime in the UK and Ireland
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. The impact of historical developments on the criminal justice system 3. Crime, 'traditional' and 'new' 4. Capturing the criminal 5. Punishment 6. Gender and the criminal justice system 7. Crime in contemporary literature and culture 8. Review and conclusion: beyond the eighteenth century Appendix: Timeline of events 1649-1815.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Cox is currently a Senior Lecturer at Wolverhampton University, specialising in Criminal Justice History and Policing History. Previously, David has worked at Keele and Plymouth Universities as a Research Associate/Fellow as well as being the former Editor of The Blackcountryman, the quarterly journal of the Black Country Society. He gained a PhD in Modern History from Lancaster University in 2006.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £23.54Trending at £24.05
- £22.69Trending at £24.28
- £20.28Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.