All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the re-analysis of Sheldon and Eleanor Gluecks' mid-century study of 500 delinquents and 500 non-delinquents from childhood to adulthood, this informal social control theory accepts the importance of childhood behaviour but rejects the idea that adult social factors have little relevance.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Sampson is Professor and Chair of Sociology at Harvard University. John H. Laub is Professor of Criminology, University of Maryland.
- Author(s)John H. Laub,Robert J. Sampson
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/1995
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note4 line illustrations, 43 tables
- Weight463 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.