All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionCrimes, Harms and Wrongs is a philosophical analysis of the nature, significance and ethical limits of criminalisation.
- Author BiographyA P Simester is Professor of Law and Provost's Chair at the National University of Singapore and Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Cambridge. Andreas von Hirsch is Honorary Professor at the Law Faculty, Goethe-University Frankfurt, and Emeritus Honorary Professor of Penal Theory and Penal Law at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)A. P. Simester,Andreas Von Hirsch
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.