All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £44.90Trending at £46.99
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.50Trending at £20.99
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionThrough an examination of violent neighbourhoods this book shows how criminals affect local politics in Colombia, Brazil, and Jamaica.
- Author BiographyEnrique Desmond Arias is Associate Professor in the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University, Virginia. He authored Drugs and Democracy in Rio de Janeiro (2006) and co-edited Violent Democracies in Latin America (with Daniel M. Goldstein, 2010). He has published in Comparative Politics, the Latin American Research Review, Qualitative Sociology, Latin American Politics and Society, and Studies in Comparative International Development.
- Author(s)Enrique Desmond Arias
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2017
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 21 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.