CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionMeant to be a companion work to the earlier 'Narcos Over the Border: Gangs, Cartels, and Mercenaries' research project published by Routledge in 2010 and 2011 first as a special journal issue of Small Wars & Insurgencies and then as an edited book --Page 1.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Bunker is an epochal warfare studies scholar and security consultant. Past associations include the Counter-OPFOR Corporation, University of Southern California, FBI Academy (as Futurist in Residence), National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center -West, and the Los Angeles Terrorism Early Warning Group.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRobert J. Bunker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.