All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £18.79Trending at £22.85
- £26.24Trending at £39.88
- £88.92Trending at £135.00
- £18.27Trending at £19.07
- £23.37Trending at £39.81
- £10.21Trending at £12.02
- £16.32Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionCriminal Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking to consolidate knowledge and achieve the best possible marks in their exams. Providing clear, succinct coverage of the essential topics, it enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and excel in exams.
- Author BiographyRebecca Huxley-Binns is Professor of Legal Education at Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University. She was awarded Law Teacher of the Year in 2010 and the HEA National Teaching Fellowship in 2012.
- Author(s)Rebecca Huxley-Binns
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleConcentrate
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date27/07/2016
- Weight334 g
- Width162 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.