All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCriminal Law is a core subject within Law degrees and the popular option at A2. Part of The Key Facts series, a revision aid for Law students, this title reflects the changes in the law. It is suitable for a broad range of law courses.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Martin LLM is a former Chief Examiner for A Level Law with a major examining board. She has ten years' experience as a practising barrister and has taught students of all ages. Her other titles include The English Legal System, published by Hodder and Stoughton Educational. Series Editors: Jacqueline Martin and Chris Turner Jacqueline Martin - details as above. Chris Turner LLM is Chief Examiner for A Level Law with a major examining board. He is a qualified barrister and has taught law at all levels. His other titles include Contract Law and Tort Law, both published by Hodder and Stoughton Educational.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Martin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKey Facts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Out-of-print date01/03/2007
- Weight139 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.