All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revision tool for law students studying degree level courses.
- Author BiographyAuthor: JACQUELINE MARTIN LLM has ten years' experience as a practising barrister and is an experienced author whose other titles include Key Cases: Criminal Law and Unlocking Criminal Law, both published by Hodder Arnold. She is also series editor for Key Cases and Unlocking the Law. Series Editor: CHRIS TURNER LLM is a qualified barrister and a Senior Lecturer in Law at Wolverhampton University, and an experienced author. He is also series editor for Key Cases and Unlocking the Law.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Martin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Out-of-print date09/02/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.