All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to criminal law for criminal justice students. This title explains definitions and elements of crimes, and analyzes defenses to crimes. It provides coverage of terrorism and associated law; student ancillary aids, including self assessment, a question bank, and case study assets.
- Author BiographyJoycelyn M. Pollock (Ph.D., State University of New York at Albany; J.D., University of Houston) is Professor of Criminal Justice at Texas State University. She has published more than 25 books (including subsequent editions) in the areas of ethics, female criminality, corrections, and law. In 2011, she was appointed to the U.S. Office of Justice Programs Science Advisory Board.
- Author(s)Joycelyn M. Pollock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnderson Publishing
- Out-of-print date23/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight1700 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.