All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe textbook on Scots criminal law now reaches its third edition. The text is fully updated, containing all developments in Scots criminal law since the first edition was published in 1992. This includes the implications of the Human Rights Act 1998 and the Drury, Galbraith and Watt cases.
- Author(s)Michael G.A. Christie,Timothy H. Jones
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleGreens Concise Scots Law S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/04/2008
- Height230 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.