All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £9.41Trending at £9.96
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.72
- £6.79Trending at £9.08
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £25.37Trending at £37.37
- £17.18Trending at £20.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a unique one-volume summary of the knowledge and techniques needed to solve the near-invisible crime of poisoning and convict the perpetrator. Topics range from the use of poisons in history and literature to convicting the poisoner in court.
- Author(s)John H. Trestrail
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleForensic Science and Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content NoteXV, 181 p.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.