All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.52Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionTopics in Applied Psychology is a series of integrated texts combining both the academic and professional aspects of applied psychology. Written by a team of high-profile UK academics, this series is ideal for second- and third-year psychology undergraduates.
- Author BiographyDavid Canter is Director of the Centre for Investigative Psychology at the University of Liverpool.
- Author(s)David V. Canter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleTopics in Applied Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight685 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.