All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to investigate criminal recidivism, the process involved in continuing offending and in delaying desistance from a criminal career. This book focuses on why, how and for how long an individual continues committing crimes. It explains both the development of a persistent criminal career and the commission of offences.
- Author BiographyDavid P Farrington is Professor of Psychological Criminology at the Institute of Criminology, Cambridge University. Georgia Zara is Associate Professor at the Centre for Cognitive Science at the University of Turin, Italy.
- Author(s)David P. Farrington,Georgia Zara
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 44 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.20Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.