All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionCriminals and Victims analyzes economic decisions made by offenders and victims before, during, and after a crime or victimization.
- Author BiographyW. David Allen is Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. He has published numerous journal articles in labor economics and crime economics. Criminals and Victims is his first book.
- Author(s)W. David Allen
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight556 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.