All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £13.28Trending at £14.55
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection explores the intersection between criminology, conflict resolution and restorative justice.
- Author BiographyJULIE CAPPS Northern Illinois University, USA JAMES CARR Northern Illinois University, USA ADAM CRAWFORD Centre for Criminal Justice Studies, University of Leeds, UK GRAHAM ELLISON Lecturer, School of Law, Queens University, Belfast TAMMIE EVANS Northern Illinois University, USA DEBORAH JACOBSON Northern Illinois University, USA WENDY LEWIN-GLADNEY Northern Illinois University, USA CHRIS MAIER Northern Illinois University USA HARRY MIKA School of Law, Queen's University, Belfast SCOTT MORAN Northern Illinois University, USA RACHEL MURRAY School of Law, Birkbeck, University of London, UK LISA RIEGER University of Alaska Anchorage, USA JIM THOMAS Professor of Sociology, Northern Illinois University, USA SEAN THOMPSON Northern Illinois University, USA DIRK VAN ZYL SMIT Professor, Institute of Criminology, University of Cape Town, South Africa SANDRA WALKLATE Professor of Sociology, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK HOWARD ZEHR Professor of Sociology and Restorative Justice, Eastern Mennonite University, USA
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 228 p.
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byKieran McEvoy,Tim Newburn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.