All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique beginner's guide gives readers a better understanding of how law enforcement officials investigate crime and explore the dark recesses of the criminal mind. It takes them deep into the world of crime, exploring the reasons for crime and the consequences that follow, society's response to it and also how we can prevent it.
- Author BiographySteven Briggs is a career prosecutor and nationally recognized lecturer on law enforcement and criminal law topics. He has trained many organizations, including the National District Attorneys Association, the National White Collar Crime Center, and the Russian-American Rule of Law Consortium. He is also an adjunct professor of criminal justice.
- Author(s)Steven Briggs
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight580 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ria41311 Dec, 2016by
My daughter is doing this subject for her GCSE'S so I'm hoping this will help her along the way. Thankyou
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.