All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book by criminologists and archaeologists, examines the international market in illicit antiquities with a particular for on the UK's position.
- Author BiographyPenny Green is Professor of Law and Criminology, Head of Research and Director of the Law School's Research Degree Programme at King's College, London. Simon Mackenzie is Reader in Criminology at the Scottish Centre for Crime and Justice Research, University of Glasgow.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/11/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPenny Green,Simon Mackenzie
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.84Trending at £4.56
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.83Trending at £10.49
- £7.00Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.