CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionPresents case studies of organizational and individual problems that may become crises, and the communication responses to these situations. This title explores critical issues concerning how organizations, companies, and individuals communicate with the news media, employees, and consumers in times of crisis.
- Author BiographyKathleen Fearn-Banks is Professor of Communication in the Department of Communication at the University of Washington. She joined the faculty in 1990, after 25 years in the communications professions. Her professional experience includes as a feature writer at the Los Angeles Times; a newswriter/ producer/ reporter for KNXT-TV (now KCBS) in Los Angeles; publicist and Media Relations Manager for NBC Television Network. She was vice president of Development and Public Relations for The Neighbors of Watts, an entertainment industry non-profit which raised funds for daycare centers in underprivileged areas of Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Kathleen Fearn-Banks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleRoutledge Communication Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/09/2016
- Weight586 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.