Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.68Trending at £19.12
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.67Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionFrom product defects to environmental disasters almost every day a new corporate crisis hits the headlines. In the majority of cases the results are disastrous: costly and time-consuming efforts to establish a positive public image can be wiped out in seconds.
- Author BiographyDr. Ian I. Mitroff is currently the Harold Quinton Distinguished Professor of Business Policy at the Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California. He is also the Director of the USC Center for Strategic Public Relations and a Professor of Journalism in the Annenberg School of Communications at USC. Dr. Mitroff founded Comprehensive Crisis Management, Inc., which has consulted some of the nation s leading companies on a broad array of crises. He has also published over three hundred articles and more than twenty-three books.
- Author(s)Ian I. Mitroff
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.