CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionCrisis Management Challenges in Kaliningrad captures the evolving nature of the types of crises faced by a society as it transforms and evolves. Expert contributors from the region chart the tensions.
- Author BiographyProfessor Eugene V. Krasnov holds a Doctor of Geology and Mineralogy degree from The Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Siberian branch of Academy of Sciences, USSR, Novosibirsk. Since 1987 he has been a professor at the Geoecology Dept. at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Kaliningrad, Russia. Dr Anna Karpenko holds her doctoral degree in political science from the Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences. From 2001 - 2009 she taught at the Immanuel Kant State University in Kaliningrad. Since 2012, she has been employed as an analyst and coordinator at the Information Office of the Nordic Council of Ministers in Kaliningrad. Dr Greg Simons holds a doctoral degree from the University of Canterbury in New Zealand. He is currently employed at Crismart (Crisis Management Research and Training) in the Swedish National Defence College and at the Uppsala Centre for Russian and Eurasian Studies (Uppsala University).
- Author(s)Anna Karpenko,Eugene Krasnov
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePost-Soviet Politics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 12 b&w illustrations and 2 maps
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGreg Simons
- Series Edited byDr. Neil Robinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.