CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionShows preventing crises on construction projects and, turning them into an advantage. This work provides lessons drawn from high-risk industries. It helps readers examine others' experiences and gain insight into their behavior during a real-life crisis. It includes topics like Planning for Crises and Lessons for Crisis Managers.
- Author(s)Martin Loosemore
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/2000
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.