All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this thesis is to show the reasons and causes of the S&Ls crisis during the decade of the 80's. It had been various individual facts, factors and also their interaction and mutual influence, that played a role in making the crisis.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Karsten F. Turck was born in Bonn in 1964. 1984-1990 Studies in economics at University of Bonn and Heidelberg. 1990-1996 Dresdner Bank AG; since 1996 DG BANK Deutsche Genossenschaftsbank.
- Author(s)Karsten F. Turck
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2332
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note1 tab., 3 graph.
- Weight240 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.01
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.