All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysis is a critical skill for social workers, yet it is a skill that many practitioners find very difficult. This book helps social workers to improve their analysis skills by offering a very basic, step-by-step model to develop an analytical mindset.
- Author BiographyDavid Wilkins is Honorary Lecturer, Centre for Child Protection Studies, University of Kent; PhD student at the University of Kent and Principal Child and Family Social Worker, London Borough of Enfield. Godfred Boahen is a full time PhD student at the Open University. Prior to his PhD, Godfred was a social worker in Children with Disabilities and Referral and Assessment.
- Author(s)David Wilkins,Godfred Boahen
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width68 mm
- Height96 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.