CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of essays directed to both new and experienced readers of Conrad. Editor Agata Szczeszak-Brewer offers a comprehensive and comprehensible introduction to Conrad's most popular texts, while also addressing recent academic debates and conversations about narrative and genre in Conrad's canon.
- Author BiographyAgata Szczeszak-Brewer is an associate professor of English and department chair at Wabash College in Crawfordsville, Indiana, USA. A native of Poland, she is the recipient of the 2007 Bruce Harkness Young Conrad Scholar Award from the Joseph Conrad Society of America and other awards and fellowships from the National Endowment for the Humanities, Mellon Foundation, Lilly Foundation, and the International Rotary Foundation. Szczeszak-Brewer is the author of Empire and Pilgrimage in Conrad and Joyce.
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAgata Szczeszak-Brewer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.