All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.06Trending at £23.65
- £9.95Trending at £10.12
- £9.51Trending at £9.82
- £4.47Trending at £4.55
- £56.83Trending at £57.84
- £8.98Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionA rigorous and invaluable guide for researchers seeking innovative approaches to higher education and the morass of traditionally functionalist, rational, and neoliberal thinking that mars the field, this book is essential for instructors who wish to incorporate the lessons of critical scholarship into their course development, curriculum, and pedagogy.
- Author BiographyAna M. Martinez-Aleman is a professor of education and the chair of the Department of Educational Leadership and Higher Education at Boston College. She is the author of Accountability, Pragmatic Aims, and the American University and the coauthor of Online Social Networking on Campus: Understanding What Matters in Student Culture. Brian Pusser is an associate professor of education at the University of Virginia and an affiliate of the Center for Urban Education. He is the coeditor of Universities and the Public Sphere: Knowledge Creation and State Building in the Era of Globalization. Estela Mara Bensimon is a professor of higher education and the co-director of the Center for Urban Education. She is the coeditor of Confronting Equity Issues on Campus: Implementing the Equity Scorecard in Theory and Practice and the coauthor of Promotion and Tenure: Community and Socialization in Academe and Redesigning Collegiate Leadership: Teams and Teamwork in Higher Education.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note5 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Halftones, black and white
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAna M. Martinez-Aleman,Brian Pusser,Estela Mara Bensimon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.