All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Critical Black Studies Reader is a ground-breaking volume whose aim is to criticalize and reinvision Black Studies through a critical lens.
- Author BiographyRochelle Brock is Professor and Department Chair of Educational Leadership & Cultural Foundations at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. She received her PhD from Pennsylvania State University in curriculum and instruction. Dr. Brock is Series Editor for Black Studies and Critical Thinking with Peter Lang Publishing. Dara Nix-Stevenson is a teacher-scholar-activist who has taught high school biology and environmental science since 1998 at various public and private schools. She received her PhD in cultural foundations from the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. Her research interests reflect stories of identity, autonomy, and resistance. Paul Chamness Miller is Professor of International Liberal Arts in the English for Academic Purposes program at Akita International University in Japan. He received his PhD in curriculum and instruction from Purdue University. Dr. Miller is the editor of the journal Critical Inquiry in Language Studies.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication08/12/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBlack Studies and Critical Thinking
- Series Part/Volume Number60
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight690 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDara Nix-Stevenson,Paul Chamness Miller,Rochelle Brock
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.