All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.75
- £22.55Trending at £22.96
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe editors and contributors to this volume present descriptive, interpretive, ethnographic, autoethnographic, case study, essay, visual, and poetic work that focuses on the challenges to curriculum transformation, including the multifaceted ways that educators fight for a more socially, culturally, linguistically, and politically responsive curriculum.
- Author BiographyLisa William-White (PhD, University of California at Davis) is Associate Professor of Education in the Department of Graduate and Professional Studies in Education at Cali.fornia State University, Sacramento and is an educator at San Joaquin Delta College in Stockton, California. Dana Muccular (BA and MA, California State University, Sacramento) is a behavioral analyst for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, mental, emotional, and mild to severe physical disabilities. Gary Muccular (BA and MA, California State University, Sacramento) is a social worker for a private foster family agency in Sacramento, Caifornia. Ayanna F. Brown (PhD, Vanderbilt University) engages teacher candidates and practitioners in developing a critical lens of pedagogy and an examination of self in relationship to a philosophy of service, advocacy, and community. She is an associate professor at Elmhurst College in Elmhurst, Illinois.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCritical Qualitative Research
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight470 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byAyanna F. Brown,Dana Muccular,Gary Muccular,Lisa William-White
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.