Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.98
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £8.99
- £36.79Trending at £39.99
- £10.00Trending at £15.86
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that we need a new understanding of participatory citizenship that encompasses the disabled, new policies to respond to their needs, and a new vision of their entitlements.
- Author BiographyDianne Pothier and Richard Devlin are professors in the Faculty of Law at Dalhousie University.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2006
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note11 b&w illustrations, 7 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDianne Pothier,Richard Devlin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.