Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide for students considering using critical discourse analysis as the main methodology in their research. CDA is an emergent research method and can be rather formidable for students looking for a point of entry. This book makes the initiation a gentle and helpful one, without sacrificing the quality of their research.
- Author BiographyTerry Locke is an Associate Professor in English Language Education at the School of Education at the University of Waikato, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Terry Locke
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- Series TitleContinuum Research Methods Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.