CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.26
- £14.62Trending at £15.26
- £13.49Trending at £14.99
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.79Trending at £8.20
- £24.73Trending at £27.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays covers a broad range of musical forms, historical periods, and issues - from Bach to Carter and Schoenberg, from contrapuntal keyboard music to opera, and from performance practices to music history as a discipline.
- Author BiographyCharles Rosen is a pianist and Professor Emeritus of Music and Social Thought at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Charles Rosen
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2001
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note100 musical examples
- Weight476 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.