All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this highly regarded text has been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest debates in health psychology, including new chapters on disability studies, critical anthropology and ageing. It features contributions from key figures in the field and includes more coverage of cross-cultural issues.
- Author BiographyMichael Murray is Professor of Social and Health Psychology at Keele University, UK. He is Associate Editor of Psychology and Health and is on the Editorial Boards of Health Psychology Review and Arts & Health.
- Author(s)Michael Murray
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note368 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2015
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.