CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Critical Information Infrastructures Security: 8th International Workshop, CRITIS 2013, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 16-18, 2013, Revised Selected Papers by Springer International Publishing AG (Paperback, 2013)
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.65
- £21.73Trending at £23.12
- £45.12Trending at £59.71
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £36.98Trending at £37.40
- £29.42Trending at £37.12
- £14.15Trending at £18.24
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number8328
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note70 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 219 p. 70 illus.
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEric Luiijf,Pieter Hartel
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
- Table Of ContentsSecurity Challenges for Cooperative and Interconnected Mobility Systems.- Study of In-Data Centre Backup Offices for Banks.- Protecting a Federated Database Infrastructure against Denial-of-Service Attacks.- Minimizing the Impact of In-band Jamming Attacks in WDM Optical Networks.- The Role of Critical Infrastructures' Interdependencies on the Impacts Caused by Natural.- Analysis of Severe Space Weather on Critical Infrastructures.- A Plug and Play, Approximation-Based, Selective Load Shedding Mechanism for the Future Electrical Grid.- A Framework for Risk Analysis in Smart Grid: Perspective Based Approach.- Physical Attestation of Cyber Processes in the Smart Grid.- QSec: Supporting Security Decisions on an IT Infrastructure.- Structural Controllability of Networks for Non-interactive Adversarial Vertex Removal.- Real Time Threat Prediction, Identification and Mitigation for Critical Infrastructure Protection Using Semantics, Event Processing and Sequential Analysis.- Determining Risks from Advanced Multi-step Attacks to Critical Information Infrastructures.- On the Feasibility of Device Fingerprinting in Industrial Control Systems.- Bridging Dolev-Yao Adversaries and Control Systems with Time-Sensitive Channels.- An Indoor Contaminant Sensor Placement Toolbox for Critical Infrastructure Buildings.- Optimization Models in a Smart Tool for the Railway Infrastructure Protection.- Towards Automatic Critical Infrastructure Protection through Machine Learning.- Using NATO Labelling to Support Controlled Information Sharing between Partners.- A Framework for Privacy Protection and Usage Control of Personal Data in a Smart City Scenario.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.