All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £13.51Trending at £14.69
- £29.13Trending at £33.13
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £13.58Trending at £17.55
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes research results and innovative applications in the interdisciplinary field of critical infrastructure protection. This title highlights the importance of weaving science, technology and policy in crafting sophisticated solutions that can help secure information, computer and network assets in various critical infrastructure sectors.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number290
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note38 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 278 p.
- Weight1320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMauricio Papa,Sujeet Shenoi
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.