All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the emerging area of pervasive health, introducing the principle of knowledge management, its tools, techniques and technologies. Using case examples, the book focuses on the vital triumvirate of people, process and technology.
- Author BiographyNilmini Wickramasinghe, who currently holds the Epworth Chair Health Information Management was appointed in Dec 2009 as a Professor to RMIT University's School of Business IT and Logistics after being a professor in the US for 15 years. She researches and teaches in several areas within information systems including knowledge management, e-commerce and m-commerce, and organizational impacts of technology with particular focus on the applications of these areas to healthcare and thereby effecting superior healthcare delivery. Professor Wickramasinghe is well published with more than 200 referred scholarly articles, several books and an encyclopedia. She has collaborated with many large organizations such as NASA and GE as well as leading healthcare organizations such as the Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins, Kaiser and NorthWestern Memorial Hospital. In addition, she regularly presents her work throughout North America, as well as in Europe and Australia. Professor Wickramasinghe is the editor-in-chief of two scholarly journals: International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations (IJNVO - www.inderscience.com/ijnvo ) and International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology (IJBET- www.inderscience.com/ijbet) and the Springer Series editor for Healthcare Delivery in the Information Age.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleHealthcare Delivery in the Information Age
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 Tables, black and white; XXXIV, 386 p.
- Weight789 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byNilmini Wickramasinghe,Rajeev K. Bali,Reima Suomi,Stefan Kirn
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.