Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of significant interdisciplinary documents relevant to western traditions of education. This book provides a commentary and an analysis throughout in the form of original essays and head notes. After a brief essay on classical and pre-modern education, it focuses on modern and post modern ideas.
- Author BiographyGene Provenzo is one of the nation's leading scholars in the foundations of education. He holds the rank of full professor at the University of Miami. He has won numerous awards throughout his career in both teaching and research and sits on many editorial boards. He has authored over ten books and has contributed chapters to many more. He has authored scores of articles in a wide range of areas in education. His recent projects include Teaching, Learning, and Schooling (Allyn & Bacon, 2002), a critically-oriented introduction to the foundations of education textbook, and the forthcoming Readings in Educational Thought (SAGE, 2005).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEugene F. Provenzo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.