All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionContains essays which explore the future of international health and explain what will be required in order to provide adequate health and medical care worldwide, especially for underdeveloped countries.
- Author BiographyC. Everett Koop, M.D., the former Surgeon General of the United States under President Ronald Reagan, is Senior Scholar of the C. Everett Koop Institute at Dartmouth College and the Elizabeth DeCamp McInerney Professor of Surgery at Dartmouth Medical School. Clarence E. Pearson is senior advisor in the WHO office at the United Nations and former president and chief executive officer of the National Center for Health Education. M. Roy Schwarz , M.D., is president of the China Medical Board of New York, Inc. He is the past senior vice president of the American Medical Association.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2002
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight661 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byC. Everett Koop,Clarence Pearson,M.Roy Schwarz
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.