Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight419 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Delrossi,Aurel C. Cernaianu,Richard K. Spence
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsThe Role of Nutrition in Wound Healing (S.J. Dudrick). Chronic Wounds: Growth Factors and Comprehensive Surgical Care (D.R. Knighton). Wound Healing and Infection (D.E. Fry). The Plug Repair for Recurrent Inguinal Hernias (A.G. Shulman). Open Tensionfree Repair of Primary Inguinal Hernias in Adult Males (A.G. Shulman). Sepsis and Its Related Disorders: Definitions, Epidemiology, Pathogenesis and Pathophysiology (B.M. Friedman). The Septic Patient: Future Directions (T.J. Gallagher). Prophilaxis and Therapeutic Clinical Trials in Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock (G.J. Slotman). Pharmacologic Management of Postoperative Infections (J.D. Sutton). The Resuscitation Game (M.C. McCarthy). Transfusion Guidelines for Elective Surgery: The Transfusion Trigger (R.K. Spence). Physiologic Predictors of Transfusion Need in the Intensive Care Unit (L.D. Nelson). Preoperative Autologous Blood Donation (L.T. Goodnough). Component Therapy (K.F. O'Malley). The Anesthesiologist's Viewpoint: Transfusion, Hemodilution, and Cooperation (L. Stehling). Physicians' Assistants: An Overview (J.F. Byrnes, Jr.). Physicians Assistants: A Costefficient Solution for the Surgical Practice (L.A. Garry, D.L. Priore). Future 2000 for Nurses (Z.R. Wolf). Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.