Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe first edition of this text provided a geographic perspective on how the production and consumption of tourism are reshaping human and physical environments. This edition builds on this, updating the material to reflect the changes that have taken place within tourism geography recently.
- Author BiographyGareth Shaw and Allan M Williams both hold chairs in Human Geography at the University of Exeter and are Joint Directors of the University's Tourism Research Group.
- Author(s)Allan M. Williams,Professor Gareth Shaw
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2001
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note53
- Weight722 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.