CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary investigation into how kinship today is desired, pursued, produced, transformed, and regulated in a world characterized by increased (im)mobility and travel of people, bodies, reproductive substances, knowledge, and expertise.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Krolokke is Professor in the Department for the Study of Culture at the University of Southern Denmark. Lene Myong is Associate Professor at The Danish School of Education, Aarhus University. Stine Willum Adrian is an Associate Professor at the Department of Learning and Philosophy at Aalborg University. Tine Tjornhoj-Thomsen is a Professor of Anthropology at the Danish National Institute of Public Health (NIPH) in the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southern Denmark.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRowman and Littlefield International - Intersections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Krolokke,Lene Myong,Stine Willum Adrian,Tine Tjornhoj-Thomsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.