All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and documents an interesting approach to educating literacy teachers. This book takes readers inside a literacy lab in a high-poverty urban elementary school, reveals the instructional approach in action, and provides many examples of critically responsive teaching. It also features a synthesis of several fields of theory and research.
- Author BiographyCheryl Dozier is an assistant professor at the University at Albany, State University of New York. Peter Johnston is a professor at the University at Albany - SUNY. Rebecca Rogers is an assistant professor at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Author(s)Cheryl Dozier,Peter Johnston,Rebecca Rogers
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Foreword byJoBeth Allen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.