Critical Marketing: Issues in Contemporary Marketing by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.65+ £5.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on a new and developing field, this text provides an overview of the development of marketing thought and the emergence of critical marketing. It covers a range of topics important to a critical marketing or contemporary issues in marketing course, including a number of topics (e.g.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight780 g
- Width168 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDouglas T. Brownlie,Mark Tadajewski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.