Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionCritical pedagogy refers to the means and methods of testing and attempting to change the structures of schools that allow inequities. In this work, the author guides pre- and in-service educators in the initial steps to becoming critical pedagogists.
- Author BiographyBARRY KANPOL is Associate Professor of Education and Education Department Chair at St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia. He is the author of a number of books, including Teachers Talking Back and Breaking Bread (1998) and Issues and Trends in Critical Pedagogy (1997). He is the coeditor of Critical Multiculturalism: Uncommon Voices in a Common Struggle with Peter McLaren (Bergin & Garvey, 1995).
- Author(s)Barry Kanpol
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Studies in Education & Culture
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byHenry A. Giroux
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.