Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of how Critical Pedagogy can be a force for positive change in schools around the world, helping the most disadvantaged students. It shows how teachers, students, parents, communities, and researchers can develop narratives that amount to working with and for those who are increasingly being silenced, marginalised and excluded.
- Author BiographyJohn Smyth is Research Professor of Education at the University of Ballarat, Australia. He previously held the Foundation Chair of Teacher Education and was Associate Dean of Research, School of Education, Flinders University, and was Director of the Flinders Institute for the Study of Teaching for 13 years. His books include Teachers in the Middle and Critical Discourses in Teacher Development.
- Author(s)John Smyth
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Pedagogy Today
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.