All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of subversive games--games designed for political, aesthetic, and social critique.
- Author BiographyMary Flanagan is Sherman Fairchild Distinguished Professor in Digital Humanities, Director of the Tiltfactor game research laboratory, and Professor in the Department of Film and Media Studies at Dartmouth College. She is the author of Critical Play: Radical Game Design (MIT Press).
- Author(s)Mary Flanagan
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note116 figures
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £7.29Trending at £9.70
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.