CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £24.60Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
About this product
- Author(s)Joan Offerman-Zuckerberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight459 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsI * Early Developmental Themes: The Emotional Birth of the Female.- 1 * Psychohistorical Reflections on Changing Body Images for Women.- 2 * Early Female Development: From Birth through Latency.- 3 * Reflections on the Daughter as a Projective Screen: Mother-Daughter Boundaries.- 4 * The Father's Role in the Self-Development of His Daughter.- II * Female Passages of the Body-Self.- 5 * Menarche and Menstruation: Psychoanalytic Implications.- 6 * Motivations for Motherhood and the Nature of the Self-Object Tie.- 7 * Psychoanalytic Aspects of Pregnancy.- III * From Body-Self to Other.- 8 * Psychology of Childbirth.- 9 * The Postpartum Period: Analytic Reflections on the Potential for Agony and Ecstasy.- 10 * The Nursing Experience: A Clinical Study.- 11 * Emotional Aspects of Pregnancy and Childbirth.- IV * Later Developmental Themes.- 12 * A Study of Menopausal Women in Analytic Treatment.- 13 * Menopause: Myth and Reality.- V * Twentieth Century Female Issues and Problems.- 14 * Body Image in the 21st Century.- 15 * Psychodynamics of Abortion: Regression or Rebirth?.- 16 * Women and Eating Disorders.- 17 * Psychological Consequences of Infertility.- Overview: Biotechnology and the 21st Century.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.