All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £28.26Was:£30.99Free postage
- £28.39Was:£30.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe Critical Race Theory (CRT) scholars in education have produced a significant body of work theorizing the impact of race and racism in education. This title traces the history of CRT, providing an overview of this influential movement. It details and synthesizes scholarship in the field.
- Author BiographyMargaret M. Zamudio was Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology at the University of Wyoming. Caskey Russell is Assistant Professor in the Department of English at the University of Wyoming. Francisco A. Rios is Professor of Educational Studies at the University of Wyoming. Jacquelyn L. Bridgeman is Associate Professor at the College of Law, University of Wyoming.
- Author(s)Christopher Russell,Francisco Rios,Jacquelyn L. Bridgeman,Margaret Zamudio
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.