Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching valuable skills, this work explains how to: approach every paper methodically; spot work aimed to support a pet theory; gain confidence in questioning what you read; be alert to bias; use abstracts intelligently; identify suspect experimental methods; assess quantitative methodology; and interpret results with confidence.
- Author BiographyBen Yudkin teaches at the Department for Continuing Education, University of Oxford, UK, where he runs graduate courses on critical literature interpretation and experimental techniques in molecular biology.
- Author(s)Ben Yudkin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note10 black & white line drawings
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.