All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes essays that capture the theoretical range and scholarly rigor of the criticism that has fundamentally transformed the study of French Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art. This title offers fascinating perspectives, placing the artworks from this period in wider social and historical contexts.
- Author BiographyMary Tompkins Lewis is Visiting Associate Professor in the Department of Fine Arts at Trinity College, Hartford. She is the author of Cezanne's Early Imagery (UC Press) and Cezanne.
- Author(s)Philip G. Nord
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note8 color illustrations, 125 black / white photographs
- Weight503 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMary Tompkins Lewis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.